Sunderland vs Luton Town Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- The high flying Sunderland will be looking to maintain their top flight position on the table as they host Luton.
- They failed to build on their 1-0 win over Blackpool as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Charlton.
- The hosts are third on the table with fifty one points; they have won fourteen games, drawn nine and lost two.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games and drew in two.
- Luton are unbeaten in their last thirteen league games as they were held on a double header draw by Sheffield Wed and Barnsley.
- The away team is one point above Sunderland; they have won fifteen games, drawn seven and lost four.
- They have produced much better results in their last five away games as they won three games and drew two.
Sunderland vs Luton Town: Head to head
The two teams had a 1-1 draw at Luton in their most recent meeting.
Sunderland have dominated in their last five meetings as they won in three games.
The home team have won in all the three home meetings with Luton.
Sunderland vs Luton Town Prediction: Standing
Sunderland vs Luton Town Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Sunderland vs Luton Town Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION