Swansea vs Brentford Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-Week Jackpot Prediction
- Swansea are at their worst moments after a 2-1 loss with Nottingham marking three consecutive defeats.
- They have been prolific in the last seven home games as they won five, drawn one and lost one.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 44K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are at position fifteen in the table with forty seven points; they have won thirteen games, drawn eight and lost sixteen on the process.
- Following a goalless draw in the last game, Brentford recorded three games with no win.
- They have performed poorly in the past six away games after they won one game, drew one and lost four.
- The visitors are at position thirteen in the league with fifty points; they have won thirteen games, drawn eleven and lost fourteen on the run.
Swansea vs Brentford: Head to head
Swansea had a stunning 4-1 win against Brentford in their last game marking six consecutive wins.
The two teams have not drawn in the last six recent meeting with Swansea winning all the six.
Home team have won four and drawn only one game in the past five home matches they played with Brentford.
Swansea vs Brentford Prediction: Standing
Swansea vs Brentford Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Swansea vs Brentford Prediction: Current Form
Predictions from Other Site:
BOOM. WE WON 44K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE