Swansea vs Norwich City Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Swansea bounced back from a 2-1 loss to Rotherham to record a 1-0 win over Bolton away from home.
- The home team is at position eight on the table with 26 points having won seven games, drawn five and lost five on the run.
- They have performed well in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Norwich City will be looking to extend their five consecutive winning streaks in the league as they travel to Liberty Stadium.
- The visitors are at the top of the table with 33 points; they won ten games, drawn three and lost four.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away league games as they won four games and drew one.
Swansea vs Norwich City Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March 2016 in the English premier league where Swansea recorded a bright 1-0 win at home.
In their last five meetings, they have drawn twice while Swansea have won twice and Norwich won once.
Swansea have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Norwich.
Swansea vs Norwich City Prediction: Standing
Swansea vs Norwich City Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Swansea vs Norwich City: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “75” not found /]