Swansea vs West Bromich Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 1-0 win over Bolton away from home, Swansea suffered a heavy 4-1 loss to Norwich at home.
- The hosts are at position nine on the table with 26 points; they have won seven games, drawn five and lost six on the run.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five home league games as they won three games and lost two.
- West Brom were on four consecutive winless games in the league but neutralized the poor performance with a back to back win over Leeds and Ipswich.
- The away team is fourth on the table with 31 points; they have won nine games, drawn four and lost five.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Swansea vs West Bromich Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year at West Brom. The match ended in a 1-1 draw.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Swansea won two games and West Brom won one.
Swansea have won four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with West Brom.
Swansea vs West Bromich Prediction: Standing
Swansea vs West Bromich Prediction: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Swansea vs West Bromich Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites