Sweden vs Russia Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Tuesday, 20th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue:Friends Arena, Stockholm
- Sweden will host Denmark in the final match of League B UEFA Nations League Group 2 matches on Tuesday evening.
- For Janne Andersson’s men it is going to be a ‘win or die trying to’ situation because the only victory will see them win a promotion to League A at Russia’s expense.
- The host had an impressive 1-0 win against Turkey on their last UEFA Nations League game which followed the reverse match. Nevertheless, their home form remains patchy having won three, drew four and lost three in their last ten home games including friendly matches.
- Russia remains in control of their own destiny and requires only one draw to go up.
- The visitors are at the summit with 3 points ahead of their opponent and 4 points above the bottom team.
- Although the visitors are unbeaten in the UEFA Nations League Group two matches recording two victories and one draw, Stanislav Cherchesov’s men have somewhat had a shaky record in their outings. They have recorded three wins, two draws and five defeats in their last ten overall games.
Sweden vs Russia Prediction: Head to head
Russia won two games of their last five encounters with Sweden while three of the matches ended with a draw.
Sweden failed to score in three matches out of the five.