Switzerland U20 vs Netherlands U20 Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date: Thursday, 15th November 2018
Kick-Off at 08.00 PM
- Following a 1-1 draw with Portugal U20 away from home, Switzerland U20 suffered a 3-2 loss to Germany U20.
- The hosts are at position five on the table with four points having won one game, drawn one and lost two.
- They have managed to score four goals but have conceded six goals on the return.
- The home side has performed relatively well in their last five home games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Netherlands U20 recorded a bright 4-1 win over Poland U20 to maintain their unbeaten run in the Elite League U20.
- The visiting team is at the top of the table with eight points having won two games and drawn two.
- They have been good going forward having scored eight goals but unfortunately conceded three goals on the run.
- The away team has performed dismally in their last five away games as they drew twice and lost three times.
Switzerland U20 vs Netherlands U20 Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history in 2017 where Netherlands U20 secured a 1-0 win at home.
These two play attacking football and we expect plenty of goals in this tie with Netherlands slightly favorite to scoop all three points
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals