Sydney FC vs Melbourne Victory Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- Sydney FC failed to build on their 3-0 win over Melbourne City as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Newcastle Jets away from home.
- The hosts are second on the table with eight points; they have won two games and drawn two as they scored seven games and conceded two on the run.
- They have played one game at home which they recorded a win over WS Wanderers.
- Melbourne Victory will be looking to build on their back to back win over Newcastle Jets and Central Coast Mariners as they travel to Jubilee Oval Stadium.
- The visitors are fourth on the table with six points; they have won two games and lost two on the road.
- They have played one away league game this season which they registered a 1-0 win.
Sydney FC vs Melbourne Victory Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year where they had a 2-2 draw at Sydney.
The home team has dominated in their last five meetings with the visitors having won three games while they drew in the other two.
Sydney have won three games and drawn two in their last five home meetings with Melbourne Victory.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Both Teams To Score