Teplice vs Zlin Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Zlin will be visiting Na Stínadlech with low spirits following their back to back defeats where they failed to score in both.
- The hosts are currently in a 1-0 back to back winning streak where they kept a clean sheet in both. Out of the ten games played overall, they have four victories, one draw, and four defeats.
- The Glassblowers ended their three-match winless streak at home with A 1-0 Liberec win. In their last ten home games, they won five, drew one and lost four. Out the four defeats, they failed to score in three of them while one ended with a one-goal margin.
- Zlin last ten games have no much to impress having only three wins, two draws, and five defeats.
- On the road, The Cobblers are in a five-match winless run following their impressive four winning streaks where they kept a clean sheet in three of the victories.
- Although Teplice is in the ninth place of the standings with eight points below their opponent, they must be hoping not to give their visitors an easy time on their home ground. Moreover, it is evident that Zlin is a poor traveler while Teplice must be in high confidence after their last two matches which recorded victories.
Teplice vs Zlin Prediction: Head to head
Teplice won three while Zlin won two in their last five games against each other.
Teplice vs Zlin Prediction: Standing
Teplice vs Zlin Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Teplice vs Zlin Prediction: Current Form