Torino vs Bologna Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Italy Serie A
Kick Off at 22:30
Venue: Stadio Olimpico di Torino
- Torino are flying high in the Italy Serie A having secured a 2-1 win over Frosinone to mark seven consecutive unbeaten games run in the league.
- The hosts are at position six on the table with forty four points; they have won eleven games, drawn eleven and lost five.
- They have been prolific while playing at home having won in all their last five home league games.
- Bologna registered a 2-0 win over Cagliari at home to end their three consecutive game losses in the league.
- The visitors are sitting in the relegation zone with twenty one points; they have won four games, drawn nine and lost fourteen.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Torino vs Bologna: Head to head
The two teams last met in October last year where they had a 2-2 draw at Bologna.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Torino won two games and Bologna won one.
Torino have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Bologna.
Our Prediction: Torino win