Torino vs Fiorentina Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Torino have lacked a clear form in their last five games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- The home team has won in the two Coppa Italia Cup games they have played maintaining a clean sheet.
- They performed well in the 2017/2018 Coppa Italia Cup but their efforts were shattered as they suffered a 2-0 loss to Juventus.
- Torino have impressed in their last five home games as they won three games but lost two in the process.
- Fiorentina failed to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Parma as they were held on a goalless draw by Genoa away from home.
- The visitors will be playing their first game of the Coppa Italia Cup as they travel to Stadio Olimpico di Torino.
- They impressed in the 2017/2018 Coppa Italia Cup but lost in the quarter final stage to Lazio.
- The away team is unbeaten in their last five travels as they drew four times and won once.
Torino vs Fiorentina: Head to head
The two teams last met in October where they had a 1-1 draw at Torino.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Fiorentina won two games and Torino won one.
Torino have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Fiorentina.
Torino vs Fiorentina Prediction: Standing
Torino vs Fiorentina Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Torino vs Fiorentina Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION