Torino vs Juventus Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Torino will be hoping to defy the odds and recent history as they come up against their city rivals Juventus in the Derby Della Molle.
- The team led by Walter Mazzarri occupies the sixth spot in the standings after securing twenty-two points from their fifteen matches played so far. They have recorded reads five wins, seven draws, and three losses.
- The Maroons drew their last match, on the roads, against AC Milan, in their last league match. The whole ninety minutes remained goalless.
- Juventus remains one of the very few teams that are left in the top five leagues in Europe, which are still unbeaten. Winning fourteen of their fifteen matches in this league season so far and drew in one of the matches.
- The visitors ended their five-match clean sheet victory run in overall games with a 2-1 loss to Juventus in their midweek games.
Torino vs Juventus Prediction: Head to head
Juventus won four while one of the games ended with a 1-1 draw in their last five games against Torino.
OUR PREDICTION: Juventus