Toronto FC vs Atlanta United Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Toronto FC suffered a stunning 3-0 loss to FC Dallas away from home to mark their eight consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The home team is at position seven on the table with nineteen points; they have won five games, drawn four and lost seven.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO USED OUR TIPS LAST MIDWEEK. WE MANAGED TO GET 10/13 . OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS 12/13 AND ARE SURE OF AT LEAST 10 GAMES. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five home league games as they drew in two games and lost three.
- Atlanta United secured a 3-2 win over Columbus Crew away from home in the US Open to book a place in the quarter final.
- The visiting team is at position four on the table with twenty six points; they have won eight games, drawn two and lost five.
Toronto FC vs Atlanta United: Head to head
Atlanta United recorded a 2-0 win over Toronto FC in their last meeting at home.
Last five meetings:
09.05.19 MLS Atlanta United Toronto FC 2 : 0
28.10.18 MLS Toronto FC Atlanta United 4 : 1
04.08.18 MLS Atlanta United Toronto FC 2 : 2
22.10.17 MLS Atlanta United Toronto FC 2 : 2
09.04.17 MLS Toronto FC Atlanta United 2 : 2
Toronto FC vs Atlanta United Prediction: Standing
Toronto FC vs Atlanta United Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Toronto FC vs Atlanta United Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites:
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE