Tottenham vs Ajax Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Tottenham will be having their first experience with the Netherlands giants Ajax in the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
- The home side are about to slip from the top four in the English premier league table having lost 1-0 to West Ham.
- They astonished the world as they beat the English Premier League leader Manchester City in the UEFA Champions league quarter finals.
- Ajax is at the top of the Netherlands Eredivisie league having portrayed a good performance in UEFA Champions League.
- The guests recorded an aggregate of 3-2 win over the Italian giants Juventus to book a place in the UEFA Semifinals.
- They have been prolific in their last five away games as they won four games and lost one.
Tottenham vs Ajax: Head to head
These two teams will be meeting for the first time in their history.
Tottenham vs Ajax: Prediction Verdict
Pochettino side conceded for the time and lost in altogether in their new home.
Tottenham head into tonight’s tie missing some key players and will struggle to contain a vibrant and silk Ajax Side.
Ajax have in blistering form playing excellent football and will fancy their chances away from home.
Both teams to score
Tadic To Score Anytime
OUR PREDICTION: Ajax DNB