Tottenham vs Chelsea Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- All eyes will be on Wembley Stadium this Sunday during Tottenham and Chelsea face off as Maurizio Sarri gets his first taste of a fiery London derby against Mauricio Pochettino’s Spurs.
- Spurs have not been performing above the expectation recording only two losses and one draw in their ten overall games. Out of their seven wins in the ten matches, they managed to keep a clean sheet in four games.
- Despite their narrow victory against Crystal Palace before the International break, the host has bagged 27 points registering as the best ever points recorded in the fourth place in this season.
- This is the first premier league that has recorded four teams with more than 27 points and this shows that Mauricio Pochettino’s men have been performing amicably despite the talk on their underperformance.
- Maurizio Sarri has delivered a new style of play to the West London club this season which has earned the Blues 8,706 passes so far.
- Chelsea struggled in their at home match against Everton in game week 12 which resulted in a goalless draw. It was so unfortunate that they didn’t grab all the three points and therefore they need to up their performance at Wembley.
- The blues are unbeaten in their first 12 Premier League matches while kept a clean sheet in five matches out the 12.
- Maurizio Sarri’s men are just a point above their opponent and the Everton beat might spur the team to grab all the three points on Sunday match.
Tottenham vs Chelsea Prediction: Head to head
While Tottenham has won two of their last five encounters, Chelsea has won three of them.
Tottenham vs Chelsea Prediction: Standing
Tottenham vs Chelsea Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Tottenham vs Chelsea: Current Form
1X2 1 X 2
Monday 2.70 3.52 2.54
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “84” not found /]