Tottenham vs Inter Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Tottenham will be looking to build on their 2-1 victory as they welcome Inter for the fifth round of the UEFA Champions League.
- The spurs are third on the table with four points; they have won one game, drawn one and lost two on the process.
- They have had ups and downs in their last five home games as they won three games and lost two.
- Inter did well to hold Barcelona on a 1-1 draw to neutralize the 2-0 loss in the third round to them.
- The Italians are second on the table with seven points; they have won two games, drawn one and lost one.
- They have lacked a stable form in their last five away games as they won three games and lost two.
Tottenham vs Inter Prediction: Head to head
The two teams met in the opening game of the UEFA Champions league where Inter recorded a 2-1 come back in the last minutes of the game.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Tottenham won three games and Inter won two.
Tottenham have won in all the three home meetings with Inter scoring more than three goals in each game.
Both teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals