Toulouse vs Nice Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Toulouse bounced back from a 2-1 loss to Caen away from home to beat Lille 2-1 away from home.
- The hosts failed to impress in the 2017/2018 Coupe de France as they lost in the fourth round to Bourg Peronnas.
- They have performed poorly in their last five home games as they lost three games and drew two in the process.
- Nice will be looking to get back to their winning way after they suffered a 2-0 loss to Strasbourg to mark five consecutive winless games run.
- The away team will be playing their first game of the competition as they travel to Stadium Municipal.
- They performed poorly in the 2017/2018 Coupe de France as they lost in their first game in the third round of the competition.
- Nice have impressed in their last five away games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Toulouse vs Nice: Head to head
The two teams drew in their recent meeting at Toulouse last year.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Toulouse won two games and Nice won one game.
Toulouse have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Nice.
Toulouse vs Nice Prediction: Standing
Toulouse vs Nice Prediction: Home/Away Matches
OUR FINAL PREDICTION