TR Veracruz vs Lobos BUAD Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Veracruz were held on a goalless draw by U.N.A.M.- Pumas to extend their winless run in the last twelve league games.
- The home side will be heading for the second round of the Mexico Primera Division having drawn in their first round.
- They haven’t been stable in their last five home league games as they drew twice and lost three in the process.
- Lobos BUAD made a flying start to the season as they recorded a 2-0 win over Santos Laguna at home.
- The away team finished at position thirteen on the table last season and they will be aiming for a top flight this season.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
TR Veracruz vs Lobos BUAD: Head to head
The two teams last met in July last year where Lobos secured a 2-0 win at home.
Lobos BUAD have dominated in their last five meetings with Veracruz as they won three games and drew in two.
Veracruz have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Lobos BUAD.
TR Veracruz vs Lobos BUAD Prediction: Standing
TR Veracruz vs Lobos BUAD Prediction: Home/Away Matches
TR Veracruz vs Lobos BUAD Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites