Troyes vs Lorient Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Stade de l’Aube host the match between Troyes and Lorient in France Ligue 2 matchday 15.
- The host needs to up their game. They are at the eleventh place with nine points below their opponent and five points clear from the bottom three.
- The hosts last five matches in front of their fans ended with four victories and one defeat. The host kept a clean sheet in two of the games.
- Lorient, on the other hand, is enjoying an excellent form where their streak of four undefeated games was spoiled by their loss to Saint-Malo during their last outings.
- The visitors have not also disappointed when it came to scores. They have scored twenty-one goals and conceded ten goals in their fourteen games played in this competition.
- There are only two teams between Les Merlus and the summit spot and they must be preparing to grab all the three points at Stade de l’Aube to move closer to the top. On the other hand, Rui Miguel Garcia Lopes de Almeida’s men must be looking forward not to disappoint their fans this Friday.
Troyes vs Lorient Prediction: Head to head
While one of the matches ended with a goalless draw, Troyes, recorded one victory and Lorient three victories out of their last five encounters.
Troyes vs Lorient Prediction: Standing
Troyes vs Lorient Prediction: Home/Away Last Six Matches
Troyes vs Lorient: Current Form
Dropping Odds Analysis
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “6” not found /]