Tubize vs Roeselare Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- Tubize recorded a bright 2-0 win over Westerlo at home to ended their seven consecutive game losses in the league.
- The home is at the bottom of the table with nine points having won two games, drawn three and lost nine.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three.
- Roeselare suffered a heavy 4-0 loss to Leuven to mark their four consecutive losses in the league having failed to secure a win in the last six games.
- The visitors are second from last on the table with 13 points having won three games, drawn four and lost seven.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away league games as they won one game and lost four.
Tubize vs Roeselare Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in September this year where Roeselare secured a 2-1 win at home.
Tubize have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with the visitors.
Tubize vs Roeselare Prediction : Standing
Tubize vs Roeselare Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Tubize vs Roeselare: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “67” not found /]