Turkey vs Sweden Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Turkey and Sweden are both in crisis times given that each team is facing relegation if they lose during their encounter this weekend. However, Turkey has great chances of being promoted if they claim all the three points on this match.
- The host ended their push for the Nations League semi-final with two defeats in their matches against Russia.
- The home team is currently in the 2nd place with 4 points adrift from the top team.
- Mircea Lucescu team’s five previous home games recorded 2 victories, 1 draw, and 2 defeats. The team has conceded in every half of UEFA National League they have played and have registered only two clean sheets in their previous ten games overall.
- Sweden has failed to impress given that they have not recorded a win in their last five previous overall games.
- The visitors have failed to score in their last two straight away games and has recorded only one win in their last five away games.
- Sweden is at the bottom of group 2 table with a difference of two points away from their opponent.
Turkey vs Sweden Prediction: Head to head
Turkey has been dominant in their last five previous encounters having recorded three wins while Sweden recorded only one win.
One match out of the five ended with a goalless draw.
Turkey vs Sweden Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Under 2.5 goals