Turkey vs Ukraine Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Tuesday 20th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.30 PM
Venue: Antalya Arena, Antalya
- Turkey will host Ukraine in a friendly match at Antalya Stadyumu on Tuesday afternoon.
- The home side failed to qualify for the Nations League Division A and therefore they need to play for the survival in the second tier against Sweden.
- The host has nothing to be proud of in their recent form as they secured only a single victory in their last six games.
- Mircea Lucescu’s men will not be boarding in the top flight of the European Nations Teams thanks to their bad defense.
- Ukraine secured the summit spot in their group ladder thanks to their three straight victories even though they suffered a hard-hit from Slovakia in their last match.
- Before this defeat, the visitors had tied nine games without defeat missing only three chances to win during that period.
- Given that Ukraine is in a much better position than their challengers they will battle for a positive result while Turkey will be searching to record a win in front of their fans.
Turkey vs Ukraine Prediction: Head to head
Their last five last encounters ended with one draw, three turkey victories and one Ukraine win.
OUR PREDICTION: Under 2.5 Goals