Udinese vs AS Roma Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Stadium: Dacia Arena, Udine
- Udinese will lock horns with Roma at Dacia Arena tomorrow. While one team is desperate to win the other one aims at continuing their winning run.
- The Little Zebras have failed to win in their previous seven leagues matches where six were a defeat and one a draw.
- The host is on their fourth-losing streak in front of their home fans.
- They are at the 17th place in the standings right above the bottom three. They have equal points with Empoli who are in the red zone and therefore a win would be the best for them to escape the relegation zone.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are enjoying a five-match winning run. Their last ten matches recorded only one defeat.
- Although they seemed to be struggling on their travels, their last five games recorded only one defeat, two draws and two wins.
Udinese vs AS Roma Prediction: Head to head
AS Roma won in all their last five encounters against Udinese and kept a clean sheet in three.
AS Roma Win
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: AS Roma Win