Udinese vs Cagliari Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Udinese have had ups and downs in this season. Following a back to back loss to Inter and Atalanta, they were held on a 1-1 draw by Frosinone at home.
- The hosts are at position seventeen on the table with fourteen points; they have won three games, drawn five and lost nine on the run.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Cagliari were on four consecutive unbeaten games in the league but the record came to an end with a double header loss to Napoli and Lazio.
- The away team is at position fourteen on the table with seventeen points; they have won three games, drawn eight and lost six.
- They haven’t been reliable in their last five away games as they drew three times and lost twice.
Udinese vs Cagliari: Head to head
Cagliari out shined Udinese in their recent meeting in April this year emerging 2-1 victorious at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Cagliari won four games and Udinese won one.
Udinese have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Cagliari.
Udinese vs Cagliari Prediction: Standing
Udinese vs Cagliari Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Udinese vs Cagliari Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION