Uganda vs Zimbabwe Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Africa Cup Of Nations got under way as Uganda and Zimbabwe meet in the round two.
- Uganda began the title race at a high note securing a 2-0 win over D.R Congo leading in both halves.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO USED OUR TIPS LAST MIDWEEK. WE MANAGED TO GET 10/13 . OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS 12/13 AND ARE SURE OF AT LEAST 10 GAMES. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- The Ugandan are leading in the group A table falling in front of the competition host Egypt with a goal difference of one.
- Zimbabwe showed much competence in their encounter with Egypt although they suffered a 1-0 loss.
- They have drawn in the two friendly games they have played after the victory over Lesotho in the COSAFA Cup.
Uganda vs Zimbabwe: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2016 in a friendly international game where Zimbabwe secured a 2-0 win at home.
31.05.16 FI Zimbabwe Uganda 2 : 0
27.01.16 ANC Uganda Zimbabwe 1 : 1
16.01.14 ANC Zimbabwe Uganda 0 : 0
06.12.11 FI Zimbabwe Uganda 0 : 1
Uganda vs Zimbabwe Prediction: Standing
Uganda vs Zimbabwe Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Uganda vs Zimbabwe Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites:
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE