Uruguay vs Brazil Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- Uruguay dropped from the world cup at the quarter final as they lost 2-0 to France.
- They have played three friendly games since they were knocked out of the world cup; they lost two games to Japan and South Korea and won one against Mexico.
- The hosts have impressed in their last five home games as they won four games and lost one on the run.
- Brazil failed to perform as expected in the world cup having lost at the quarter final to Belgium.
- The away team has played four games since they end of world cup where they won in all the games maintaining a clean sheet in all.
- They have been a real force in their last five away games as they won all with a clean sheet in each game scoring more than two goals in the last four away games.
Uruguay vs Brazil Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 where Brazil secured a 4-1 win away from home.
The away team has dominated in their meetings with the hosts having won four games in the last five meetings.
Uruguay have lost two games and drawn three in their last five meetings with Brazil.
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Brazil win