Utrecht vs Graafschap Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Utrecht suffered a 2-1 loss to Vitesse to break their unbeaten run in the last five league games.
- The hosts are at position eight on the table with 18 points; they have won five games, drawn three and lost four on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one but lost one on the way.
- Following a bright 4-1 win over Excelsior, Graafschap suffered a back to back loss to AZ Alkmaar and PSV both at home and away.
- The visitors are currently sitting at the relegation zone with ten points; they have won three games, drawn one and lost eight on the run.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away league games as they drew in one game and lost four.
Utrecht vs Graafschap Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2016 where they had a goalless draw at Utrecht.
In their last five meetings, they have drawn twice while Graafschap won two games and Utrecht won one.
Utrecht have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Graafschap.
Our Prediction: Utrecht Win