Valencia vs Manchester United Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Following a bright 3-1 win over Young Boys, Valencia suffered a 1-0 loss to Juventus away from home.
- The Spanish side is third on the group H table with five points; they have won one game, drawn two and lost two on the run.
- Even though they didn’t proceed to the knock out stage of the UEFA Champions league, they will be confident to play in the Europa play offs.
- They have performed well in their last five home games as they won four games, drew one and lost one.
- Manchester United hasn’t been stable in this season but they have impressed in the UEFA Champions league.
- The Red Devils secured a 1-0 win over Young Boys at home to be at position two on the table with ten points; they have won three games, drawn one and lost one.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games; they have won two games, drawn two and lost one.
Valencia vs Manchester United Prediction: Head to head
Manchester United have dominated in their nine meetings with Valencia having won four games and drawn in the rest.
They last met in the round two of the UEFA Champions league where they had a goalless draw at Old Trafford.
Our Prediction: Under 2.5 Goals