Valencia vs Sevilla FC Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a back to back win over Rayo Vallecano and Getafe, Valencia suffered a 2-0 loss to Real Madrid away from home.
- The home side is at the bottom half of the table with 17 points; they have won three games, drawn eight and lost three on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- Sevilla were held on a 1-1 draw by Alaves away from home to extend their unbeaten run in the last four games.
- The away team is second on the table with 27 points; they have won eight games, drawn three and lost three on the road.
- They are known to perform better at home than away as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Valencia vs Sevilla FC Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where Valencia secured a 2-0 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Valencia won three games and Sevilla won one.
Valencia have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Sevilla.
Valencia vs Sevilla FC Prediction: Standing
Valencia vs Sevilla FC Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites