Valencia vs Villareal Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Spanish La Liga
Date: Sunday, 27th January 2019.
Kick-Off at 02:15
Venue: Estadio de Mestalla (Valencia)
- Villarreal will be traveling to Valencia with high hopes to build on a three-game H2H winning run here but remain winless in their last seven La Liga games which recorded four draws and three losses.
- Valencia has lost just one of their last six league matches of which they won two, Drew three and lost on besides being unbeaten in eight at home where they won six times and drew twice. This gives the hosts an opportunity to grab a win in front of their fans for the first time against their weekend opponent-Villareal.
- The hosts have a tight defense having scored nineteen goals and conceding only eighteen in twenty games played in this campaign where they won five times, drew eleven times and lost four times.
- The guests, on the other hand, are in the drop zone after playing twenty games which have earned only three wins, nine draws and eight losses.
- On the road, Villareal is with two victories after playing nine away games in this season. In all competition, they are in a five-match streak without a win where they three are draws and two are defeats.
Valencia vs Villareal Prediction: Head to head
24.09.18 LL Villarreal Valencia 0 : 0
06.05.18 LL Villarreal Valencia 1 : 0
24.12.17 LL Valencia Villarreal 0 : 1
22.05.17 LL Valencia Villarreal 1 : 3
22.01.17 LL Villarreal Valencia 0 : 2
OUR PREDICTION: Both Teams To Score