Valencia vs Young Boys Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Valencia suffered a 1-0 loss to Girona at home ahead of their meeting with Young Boys.
- The Spanish side is yet to record a win in the UEFA Champions League having drawn in two games and lost one to put them third on the table.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home games; they drew in three games and lost in two.
- Young Boys have held a splendid performance in their home league games as they recorded a 3-0 win over Grasshoppers away from home.
- However, they have failed to impress in the UEFA Champions League as they are at the bottom of the group table with one point having drawn in two games and lost one.
- They have held a rather convincing performance in their last five away games; they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Valencia vs Young Boys Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history in the third round of the UEFA Champions league where they had a 1-1 draw.
Under 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Valencia DNB