Valladolid vs Atl. Madrid Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Real Valladolid head into this game on the back of an excellent 2-1 win away to Real Sociedad. They’d just started to fall back prior to that win with just 2 points from their previous 5 games so it was a timely success and one that gives them some breathing space on the bottom three again.
- It is with no doubt the visitors won’t get much from Estadio José Zorrilla given that
- Madrid makes the relatively short trip to Valladolid this Saturday in La Liga and they do so under real pressure to end their away struggles.
- Sergio’s side has been very organized so far this season and has conceded just 1 goal per game on average in La Liga. That equates to the 4th best defensive record in the division and up against the side with the best record for keeping goals out, it’s hard to see this developing into anything other than a tight match.
- Atletico Madrid lost the first place in their respective Champions’ League group by failing to see off Club Brugge on Tuesday evening at Jan Breydelstadion. Los Indios failed to break the deadlock on the occasion as a goalless draw saw them slip up to second place and finish runners-up to Borussia Dortmund in Group A.
- The visitors ended a two-draw streak Primera campaign by easing past Alaves 3-0 about a week ago at Wana Metropolitano stadium.
Valladolid vs Atl. Madrid Prediction: Head to head
Atl. Madrid dominated in their last five games against each other and they kept a clean sheet in three of them.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals