Vancouver Whitecaps vs Chicago Fire Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Vancouver Whitecaps have drawn their last two matches and have claimed one win in their last five matches.
- The hosts have lost twice in their last ten encounters with five wins and three draws.
- Whitecaps come into this match outside the playoff places in the Western Conference.
- The home side have a decent home record of six wins and two draws across ten matches.
- Chicago have won back-to-back MLS matches without conceding with both ties coming at home.
- They have claimed four wins across ten matches with a draw and five defeats.
- The visitors are near the end of the table in the Eastern Conference.
- Chicago travels to Vancouver with a poor AWAY record of eight winless outing and just one win across ten away matches.
Vancouver vs Chicago Fire Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites