Vejle vs Aalborg Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Vejle suffered a heavy 5-0 away defeat in their last match against Matjyland following a 3-1 victory against Horsens.
- Adolfo Sormani’s men are second last from the bottom with six points below their opponent team.
- In the Denmark Superliga table, the home team has won three, drew six and lost seven of their sixteen games played this season.
- The reds have better home form as compared to their overall form having recorded only three defeats in their last eight home match played this season.
- Alborg was held to a 1-1 goal in their last match played.
- The visitors have won only one and lost four matches in their last five games.
- Morten Wieghors’ men are at the seventh place on the standings with fourteen points clear from the top spot.
- This season AaB has won five, drew six and lost five of their all sixteen games so far.
- The guests seem to be doing well on their outings collecting three wins, four draws and one defeat in their last eight on the road games so far in this campaign.
Vejle vs Aalborg Prediction: Head to head
Aalborg won two, Vejle one in their last five encounters while two of the matches ended with a draw.