Verona vs Palermo Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- The Mastiffs’ last ten games played has earned four victories, two draws, and four defeats. Since the start of the season in Serie B, Verona has five victories, three draws, and four defeats. In these games, the team has scored eighteen goals and conceded fifteen.
- In their five games at home, Fabio Grosso’s troops have booked three wins, one draw, and one defeat. As a host this season, Verona records a total of three wins, two draws, and one loss. In these matches, the home team has scored ten goals and conceded seven goals.
- The Pink-blacks have recorded seven victories, two draws and one defeat on their last ten games. Since the beginning of the Serie B season, the away team has seven wins, three draws, and one loss. In these games, Roberto Stallone’s men have scored twenty-one goals and conceded nine goals.
- In their last five games played outside their stadium, the visitors have recorded three victories, one draw, and one defeat. As the guests, this season Palermo has recorded a total of three wins one draw and one loss. In these matches, the team has scored eight and conceded four goals.
- While Palermo will be fighting to retain their summit spot at the standing Verona will be battling to earn all the three points to move up the table during their match at Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi this Friday.
Verona vs Palermo Prediction: Head to head
Verona worn two whole Palermo won three out of their last five encountered.
Verona vs Palermo Prediction: Standing
Verona vs Palermo Prediction: Home/Away Last Six Matches
Verona vs Palermo: Current Form
Dropping Odds Analysis
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “8” not found /]