Vorskla Poltava vs Arsenal Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Vorskla Poltava suffered a 1-0 loss to Qarabag at home ahead of their meeting with Arsenal in the fifth round of the Europa league.
- The hosts are third on the table with three points; they have won one game and lost three on the process.
- They have failed to impress in the last five home games as they won one game and lost four on the run.
- Arsenal have improved in their play this season since the departure of Wenger. They had their first draw in the Europa league with Sporting in their previous game.
- The Gunners are leading on the Group E table with ten points; they have won three games and drawn one.
- They have been outstanding in their last five away games as they won four games and drew one on the run.
Vorskla Poltava vs Arsenal Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history. They met in the opening game of the Europa league this year where Arsenal recorded a win at home.
Our Prediction: Arsenal Win