Waasland-Beveren vs Anderlecht Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Waasland-Beveren failed to bounced back from a 1-0 loss to Antwerp having been held on a 2-2 draw by Kortrijik away from home.
- The home side is currently at position 13 on the table with eleven points having won one game, drawn eight and lost four.
- They will be looking for their first home win as they host Anderlecht which seem to be nearly impossible after five draws and one loss at home.
- Anderlecht did well to hold Lokeren on a 1-1 draw having suffered a 2-1 loss to Eupen after away from home.
- The visitors are fourth on the table with 24 points;having won won seven games, drawn three and lost three. Their forward line have been prolific having scored 25 goals but have a leaky defense having conceded 15 goals on the run.
- They have performed averagely well in the six away league games they have played; they won three games and lost two.
Waasland-Beveren vs Anderlecht Prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where they had a 2-2 tie at Anderlecht.
- In their last five meetings; Anderlecht have won two games, Waasland-Beveren two while they drew in the other one game.
- The hosts have won two games and lost three in their last five home meetings with Anderlecht.
Over 2.5 goals
Both team To Score
Our Prediction: Both team To Score