Wales vs Denmark Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction.
- Wales will be looking to build on their 1-0 win over Ireland as they welcome Denmark for the round 5 of the UEFA Nations League.
- The hosts are at the top of the table with six points having won two games and lost one game on the run.
- They have lacked a stable home form in their last five home games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Denmark will be aiming to maintain their unbeaten run in the UEFA Nations League as they take on Wales.
- The visiting team is second on the table with four points having played two games; they won one and drew in the other.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Wales vs Denmark Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the round 2 of the UEFA Nations League where Denmark secured a 2-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Denmark won three games and Wales won two.
Wales have won two games and lost one in the three home meetings with Denmark.
Wales vs Denmark Prediction: Standing
Wales vs Denmark Prediction: Last 6 Home/Away Matches
Dropping Odds Analysis
Prediction From Other Sites