Walsall vs Coventry Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a double header draw with Sunderland and Fleetwood, Walsall suffered a 2-0 loss to Portsmouth away from home.
- The home team is standing at position 13 on the league table with 27 points; they have won seven games, drawn six and lost seven on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Coventy began their league campaign at a low pace but they slowly improved but are seen to have lost steam in the last four games as they drew in two and lost two.
- The visitors are enjoying being at the top half of the table with 29 points; they have won eight games, drawn five and lost seven on the run.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five away games as they won three games but lost two on the way.
Walsall vs Coventry Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in October this year for the FA Cup competition where Walsall secured a 3-2 win at home.
In their last five meetings they have drawn three times while each team won one game.
Walsall have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Coventry.
Walsall vs Coventry Prediction: Standing
Walsall vs Coventry Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Walsall vs Coventry Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites