Walsall vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- After five consecutive game losses in the League One, Walsall seems to be back on truck having won and drawn in their last two games.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 40K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 4 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team is at position twenty on the table at the edge of entering the relegation zone; they have won ten games, drawn nine and lost sixteen.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Fleetwood Town failed to build on their 1-0 win over Burton, as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Gillingham at home.
- The visitors are at position nine on the table with forty nine points; they have won thirteen games, drawn ten and lost twelve.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away league games as they won three games and drew two.
Walsall vs Fleetwood Town: Head to head
The two teams ended in a goalless draw in their most recent meeting.
Fleetwood have won three times while Walsall has won once as they drew once in their last five meetings.
Walsall have won four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with Fleetwood.
Walsall vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Standing
Walsall vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Walsall vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 40K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 13/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 3 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 1 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE