Waregem vs Standard Liege prediction, betting tips & preview
- They are at the bottom of the table with six points having won one game, drawn three and lost eight.
- The home side has played six home league games; they won one, drew two and lost three.
- Liege were held on a 1-1 draw by Genk at home to build on their three unbeaten consecutive games in the league.
- They are at position six on the table with twenty points having won five games, drawn five and lost two. Having lost in eight consecutive games of the league, Waregem did well to hold Mouscron on a 2-2 draw at home.
- The visitors have lacked a clear away form in the six away league games; they won two, drew two and lost two.
Waregem vs Standard Liege prediction: Head to head
Waregem have won in their last two consecutive meetings with St. Liege both home and away.
Waregem have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with St. Liege.
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Standard Liege DNB