Watford vs Bournemouth Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- Having made a flying start of the season, Watford seem to be out of steam having failed to secure a win in the last three games as they lost 2-0 to Arsenal in the recent game.
- They are at position six on the table with 13 points winning four times, drawing once and losing twice.
- They have managed to score eleven goals as they have conceded eight on the run.
- They have produced better display at home than away having won three games and lost one which was to Manchester United.
- Bournemouth bounced back from a 4-0 loss to Burnley away from home to beat Crystal Palace 2-1 at home.
- They will be looking to break the tie with Watford of 13 points having scored twelve goals and conceded twelve on the road.
- They have won one game and lost two in the three away league games.
Head to head
Watford have won three times, drawn eight and lost once in their all meetings with Bournemouth.