Watford vs Everton Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 02:00
Venue: Vicarage Road (Watford)
- Watford and Everton will lock horns at Vicarage Road Stadium in one of the matches that are expected to be the most entertaining games of Saturday’s fixtures.
- The Hornets suffered a dip in form, but despite failing to win previous three league fixtures, they are still sitting in the top half of the Premier League standings.
- The hosts took only two points from past three league affairs against Burnley, Tottenham Hotspur and Brighton.
- Everton, on the other hand, aims to recoil back from a 3-1 home defeat to Wolverhampton and, no doubt, the visitors would be happy with one point from the match.
- The guests ended a two-loss streak only for a moment beating the rock-bottomed Huddersfield Town 0-1 away at The John Smith’s Stadium. They quickly returned to the old habits falling 1-3 at home to Wolves last weekend.
- Marco Silva’s men have a dismal away record of 3 wins, 3 draws and 6 defeats in 12 games in this term. They will come into this off the back of three losses in last four matches across competitions.
Watford vs Everton Prediction: Head to head
11.12.18 PL Everton Watford 2: 2
25.02.18 PL Watford Everton 1 : 0
06.11.17 PL Everton Watford 3: 2
13.05.17 PL Everton Watford 1 : 0
10.12.16 PL Watford Everton 3: 2
Watford vs Everton Prediction: