Watford vs Leicester Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Watford recorded a throbbing 5-1 win over Cardiff away from home to build on their 1-0 win over Everton in the previous game.
- The home team is sitting at position seven on the table with forty points; they have won eleven games, drawn seven and lost nine.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Leicester have been produce a poor performance in their recent games as they failed to secure a win in six consecutive league games.
- However, the wolves secured a 2-1 win over Brighton at home to move to position eleven on the table with thirty five points.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Watford vs Leicester: Head to head
The two teams last met in December 2018 where Leicester secured a 2-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Leicester won three games and Watford won two.
Watford have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Leicester.
Double chance 1 or 2