Watford vs Leicester Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Watford were relegated over the weekend after a 1-0 loss to Crystal Palace, and the defeat was their sixth straight one in the Premier League.
- The Hornets arrested that worrying trend with a barren draw in the midweek after wholesale changes from Hodgson.
- Watford have lost eleven of their last 12 home matches, which was halted by their draw with Everton on Wednesday.
- After six winless matches, Leicester bounced back to winning ways with a resounding 3-0 win over Norwich.
- The Foxes, who failed to qualify for the European finals, would want to finish the season on a high note after a disappointing campaign by their standard.
- Brendan Rodgers’s side are winless in their last four away matches and have claimed three wins from their last ten matches.
- These two have already met twice this season, with the Foxes winning convincingly.
Watford vs Leicester Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites