Watford vs Liverpool Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Liverpool has a shot at hitting the top of the Premier League table again if they keep up their impressive form at Watford on Saturday.
- The Reds head to Vicarage Road two points behind reigning champions Manchester City, with Pep Guardiola’s side also making the trip to the southeast to face West Ham.
- In the six matches played in front of their home crowd, Javi Garcia’s team has won four and lost two.
- The Hornets has a tremendous home record having lost only three in front of their home fans.
- In eight away matches played, the Reds have six wins and 2 draws. However, they have conceded in four of their last six on the road matches in the league.
Watford vs Liverpool Prediction: Head to head
Liverpool won in four out of their last five encounters with Watford. One on the game ended with a 3-3 draw.
Watford vs Liverpool Prediction:
Liverpool have a difficult match in the mid week but not much is expected to change in their starting line up. The Kops have struggled on their travels to Watford but things could be different this time round.
Watford are in a good spell and will hope to frustrate kloops sides at home where they have always given a good account.
Over 1.5 Goals
Under 3.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Under 3.5 Goals