Watford vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Watford failed to secure their 2-1 win with Crystal Palace after losing 2-1 to Manchester United in the last game.
- They have been prolific in the last five home games as they won three and drew two.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 107K FOR 14/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 16/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 13 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team are at position ten in the league standing with forty three points; they have won twelve games, drawn seven and lost twelve on the process.
- Visitors lost 2-0 in the last game with Burnley as they will be fighting to proceed to FA Cup finals.
- They have a bag of results in the last five away games having won one game, drawn two and lost two.
- Wolverhampton are at position seven in the table standing with forty four points; they have won twelve games, drawn eight and lost eleven.
Watford vs Wolverhampton: Head to head
Watford won 2-0 in their last game they met with Wolverhampton.
The two teams have drawn two games in the last five recent meetings with Watford winning tow and Wolverhampton winning one.
Home team have won two games and lost three in the last five home games they played with the away team.
Watford vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Standing
Watford vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Watford vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 107K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 14/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 3 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 2 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE