West Brom vs Brentford Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- West Brom recorded a 2-1 win over Swansea to build on their back to back win over Ipswich and Leeds in the previous games.
- The home team is fourth on the championship league table with 34 points; they have won ten games, drawn four and lost five on the road.
- They have performed well in their home league games of the season as they six games, drew one and lost two.
- Brentford suffered a 3-2 loss to Sheffield United at home to make up to three consecutive game losses in the league.
- The away team is languishing at the bottom half of the table with 21 points; they have won five games, drawn six and lost eight.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away league games as they drew in one game and lost in four.
West Brom vs Brentford Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where West Brom secured a 4-0 win at home.
They have met three times in their history where West Brom won two games and Brentford won one. All the three meetings have produced more than three goals.
Our Prediction: Over 2.5