West Bromwich vs Leeds Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- West Brom suffered a 1-0 loss to Hull City to make up to four consecutive winless games on the league.
- The home team is at position seven on the table with 25 points having won seven games, drawn four and lost five.
- The Baggies have played eight home league games; they won five games, drew one and lost two.
- Having been held on a 1-1 draw by Nottingham at home, Leeds secured a 2-1 win over Wigan away from home.
- The visitors are at the top of the table with 30 points having won eight games, drawn six and lost two.
- They have impressed in the eight away league games winning four, drawing three and losing one.
West Bromwich vs Leeds Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2007 where West Brom secured a 3-2 win away from home.
The Baggies have won two games and lost one in the three home meetings with Leeds.
West Bromwich vs Leeds Prediction: Standing
West Bromwich vs Leeds Prediction: Home/Away Last five Matches
West Bromwich vs Leeds Prediction: Current Form Last Five matches
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “48” not found /]
Dropping Odds Analysis
Will be updated on Friday Afternoon
Our final verdict is given after considering the individual verdicts given above. We managed to win 42K for 12/17 last week. To receive our combination for this week REGISTER HERE FOR FREE and we will sms them to you