West Ham vs Burnley Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- West Ham were at the verge of beating the foxes at the Kings Power Stadium but with the Ndidi goal in the late minutes of the game made the two share the spoil.
- The hammers are at position 13 on the table with eight points having won two games, drawn two and lost six.
- They have lacked consistency in the five home games they have played; they won one, drew one and lost three.
- Burnley suffered a heavy 4-0 loss to Chelsea at home to extend their winless run in the last three games.
- The visitors are at position 15 on the table with a tie of points with the home team; they have won two games, drawn two and lost six.
- They have failed to impress away from home; they have won one game, drawn one and lost three.
West Ham vs Burnley Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once this year where Burnley recorded a 3-0 win away from home.
West Ham have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five meetings.
The home team have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Burnley.
Over 1.5 Goals
Both teams To Score
Our Prediction:Over 1.5 Goals