West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- West Ham are slowly improving in their play having won in the two games of the Carling cup they have played against AFC Wimbledon and Macclesfield.
- The hammers impressed in the 2017/2018 carling cup but they lost to Arsenal in the quarter final.
- They have produced a bag of results at home having won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home games.
- Tottenham were lucky to survive a knock out of the competition as they beat Watford on penalties after a 2-2 draw in the 90th
- The spurs featured in the 2017/2018 carling cup but lost to West Ham with just one step to get in the quarter final.
- They are unbeaten in their last four away games; they won three games and drew in one game.
West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction: Head to head
The two teams met last in this month where Tottenham secured a 1-0 win away from home in the premier league.
West Ham have won two games and lost three in their last five home meetings with Tottenham.
West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction:Standing
West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction: Last Five Matches
Tottenham odds changed from 2.76 to 2.68 while the draw odds moved from 3.41 to 3.48 ,
West Ham Odds moved from 2.54 to 2.57 we did not see a major change and we are going to settle for a DRAW once more
FINAL VERDICT BASED ON ALL VERDICTS ABOVE
we won 27K for 10/13 Last week. We will win a bonus for 11 or 12/13 this week. REGISTER FOR FREE HERE to receive our combination for this week